As Amadyne is a quite new enterprise, its history can easily be summarized on one page.
However, we document the continuous progress of our company in, by
all means, hard times but with the pride of founder fathers.
- November 2000:Foundation of AMADYNE GmbH (at that time under the name ARUBA Technologies) by DI Thomas Reith und DI Christian Bucher.
- March 2001: After just four months, our first preproduction model of the SAM42
(which was internally called SACHS by that time) moved for the first
time by itself. Below a picture, found in an early documentation video:
- April 2001: First public appearance of our SAM42 preproduction model at SMT2001.
- April 2001: Engrossing of the first permanent office in
Kiefersfelden at that time just 80 m² for unfolding our creativity.
In place a (younger) interior:
- July 2001: Change of name from ARUBA Technologies to AMADYNE GmbH due to some trademark issues.
- November 2001: Introduction of SAMs first serial model by AMADYNE GmbH at
Produktronica 2001, exactly one year after the foundation of the
enterprise. One of the most frequent discussion topics was the colour we never understood why, but have a look yourself:
- February 2002: Delivery of the first machine SAM42, which was a
challenging special application for optical and electronical test and inspection of laser diodes.
- September 2002: Development of a pan‑European distribution network.
- May 2003: Flaring of the flexibility of SAM42 with Mark II. Most noticeable
differentiable factor is the more muted colour can you see the
- October 2003: Leasing of larger spatiality in the industrial zone of Bühl South. Therefrom we have location shots:
- March 2004: Engagement of our first employee Marcus Heiß - another happy member of the AMADYNE family.
- June 2004: Start of the new development of AMAC21
- November 2007: First presentation of our seriously big machine FAB
Phone: +49 7223 2818483 · Fax: +49 7223 2818485
VAT Nr.: DE813073000 · register of companies: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 211214
|internet: || · ||eMail: |